Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Nails of the Month : June 2014

A month or so ago I shared a Nail of The Day post, and I planned on doing that every once in a while but I figured it might be a better idea to round up all of my polish picks throughout the month to introduce my readers to new colors, ideas, or brands. So here you have it, all of the colors I put on my nails this month!

Essie : Mojito Madness
I loved this color. Green isn't a traditional color that I would normally reach for when painting my nails but I got so many compliments while I had this on. It lasted almost two weeks, and that was in the midst of packing up an apartment and moving. I loved this polish and it is unlike any other color in my collection!
Sally Hansen Color Foil : Liquid Gold
I saw a post on Instagram about these new color foil polishes and immediately was on the hunt to find them. I finally found them at my nearest Target for around $8 a bottle, I couldn't decide between silver or gold but then finally settled on gold. I really like the outcome of this, it really is unlike anything I've tried and gives a really cool "foil" texture. It unfortunately chipped really fast on my nails and didn't stay on very well. I think this would look better as an accent color instead of all over. Also unfortunately I don't know the color that is on my thumb. I was at a friends house when I tried this polish and the color on my thumb is hers. It is from the Beauty Supply store but all I know is it is such a unique black glitter polish! 

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics : Pool Boy
Butter London : Diamond Geezer
One of my all time favorite colors in my collection is Pool Boy (the baby blue). It is so bright, yet not obnoxious. I get a lot of compliments on this color as well because it is so eye catching. The formula is so perfect it goes on so smoothly, and lasts a long time. This brand retails for $10 a bottle, you can order of their website or through Sephora. The color on my ring finger is my favorite silver. It is a really nice shimmer consistency that stays on really great! It is my go-to accent nail color.
Nail Rock : ???
Butter London : Diamond Geezer
Sally Hansen : Royal Rage
This is my 4th of July inspired manicure! The red color on my nails is from Nail Rock but actually doesn't have a name, which is really weird. I'm not sure if the sticker fell off or what, but I can't find a color on the bottle. It actually came with a nail glitter attached that you are supposed to apply over the polish but I decided not to use that for this. The silver on my ring finger is again the Butter London shimmer, like I said, its my go-to. The royal blue color on my middle finger is from Sally Hansen, extremely cheap and works great! 


Hopefully you found some color inspiration from this post. If you're addicted to nail polish like me then leave a color recommendation for me down below! I'd love to see your nail polish pics so feel free to upload your mani to Instagram and hashtag #glitterwithgraceblog. 

As always, thanks for reading ;) 
xoxo, Jaimie


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS