Sunday, July 27, 2014

Nails of the Month : July 2014

Welp, another month has almost passed so here I am to share with you all of the fun colors I painted my nails this past month, serious stuff here huh? ;) If you like this post and want to see previous posts like this, check out my Nails of the Month post from June! I only have two colors to show you this month, my 4th of July Manicure lasted for a while, and so did Manicure #1 in this post. Hopefully next month will be more exciting : )


Up first, the color "Thandie" from Zoya. It is a really nice coral polish, in some lights it picks up straight orange, and in others you can really see the pink shining through. I didn't think I liked the color when I put it on, but after a few days I really started to love it. It is bright in all the right ways without being obnoxious. Totally office appropriate, and I can see myself reaching for this color in all seasons. You can pick this up here if interested. It lasted on my nails for almost two weeks, loved it!




After this color, I transitioned into a blue manicure. I used one of my favorite colors which is "I'm Addicted" by Essie. It is such a perfect blue, in these pictures it's picking up very baby blueish, but it's more of an aqua blue. On my ring finger, I tried out something completely new to me! These are Jamberry Nail Decals. The one I used is white/clear chevron, which is why you can see the blue coming through. I was really impressed with these decals, I only applied one per hand on my accent nail, but they fit really nice (you have plenty of options for sizes) and was super easy to apply. I just put these on but my sister has been wearing a set for almost two weeks and they're still going strong!



If you would like a more detailed post on how to apply Jamberry nail decals, I can totally do that. I am only wearing it only my accent nail so that every few days I can take a picture to show how it is holding up compared to my normal 2 coats of polish with a top coat. I will keep you guys updated on how it lasts! If it doesn't get it's own blog post, I will definitely post a finalized review on my Instagram, make sure you're following me @glitterwithgrace 

If you want to look at all the options for Jamberry nail decals, you can check out their website here. WARNING: You will get sucked in and want to order like 31 different sets. They are all so cute and trendy, I am already loving using them as an accent nail to stretch out your money for what it costs! 

Well, there you go! Those are the two manicures I wore this month, hopefully your month was amazing, what was your favorite nail polish you tried this month? 

As always, thanks for reading
xoxo, Jaimie


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS