Sunday, June 8, 2014

Orange Is The New ... Everything

I've been seeing a lot of orange lately, mainly because I've been binge watching Season 2 of Orange is the New Black, but I've still been seeing a lot! While quickly reaching the end of season 2, I thought I would do a fun post highlighting all of my favorite orange products! I had fun rounding up my brightly packaged products to share with you all, and actually found that these are all products that I swear by! Here we go!


1. Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo

This is a recent purchase for me, because I love trying new dry shampoos. Dry shampoo is one of my deepest darkest secrets of how I maintain healthy hair (if you'd like a whole post, let me know!). I saw some good reviews of this one the other day and decided to give it a try! I really like it, it works well as a dry shampoo, not my absolute favorite, but I would still recommend it! It has a really yummy citrus scent, which is a definite plus for a dry shampoo because they can tend to smell nasty. I really like this, you can purchase online here, or you can find this at your nearest drugstore! They also have a rose scented one, but I'm not one for floral scents. 

2. The Body Shop Lip Butter in Mango

Ahh, lip butters. If you've read any of my posts on my blog before, you probably get catch the drift that I'm addicted to lip butters/balms/masks/treatments. I can't stand dry lips which leads me to constantly applying some sort of product. I picked a few of these up in an airport while I was wasting time, and I really love this one! It smells exactly like fresh mango, which is the most amazing thing about The Body Shop, their products have such genuine smells! You can purchase this one online here, or you can find the nearest The Body Shop to you here.

3. Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam

This is one of my favorite face washes, this is my second bottle! I specifically use this one in the morning since it has such a fresh citrus smell it wakes me right up! Even on the bottle it says "delivers a burst of oxygen" and as silly as that sounds, its so true! It is so refreshing and I love using this bright and early in the morning. This retails for $28 here, but I can usually find Bliss products at TJ Maxx for over half of the price! I use a few of their skin care items and I refuse to pay full price for them. If I see them at TJ Maxx I will usually pick up one or two things, I found this there for $12 both times I have purchased it! Don't pass the beauty section in that store, there is usually really good deals.

4. Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask

I use a face mask about once a week, sometimes more depending on how my skin is feeling. I think its really important to draw out any impurities that might be backed up in your pores, and it really helps your face just feel refreshed and extra clean. I bought two masks from this brand earlier this year and I really enjoy both of them! They are fairly affordable, you can purchase this one here, and they do a really good job! This one smells just like oranges because it is an orange & bergamot mask and I love it! I leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then just rinse it clean!

5. Essie Nail Polish in Sunday Funday

Okay so I might be cheating a little with this one, it is more coral than orange, but close enough! I just came to the realization though that I don't own an orange nail polish! I thought I literally had every color but I guess not. I love this color, not much to say about Essie polishes, they have an amazing formula and are always coming out with fun colors! You can pick this one up here.

6. Bath and Body Works Room Spray in Peach Bellini

If you have ever smelled the Peach Bellini line from bath and body works, then that is what my house currently smells like. Also, can we just take a moment for this packaging?! Adorable. These were on a one-day sale for $3 the other day, and I won't tell you how many I bought, but lets just say I hope I don't stop liking the peach smell anytime soon... They are regularly $5.50 which isn't a bad price, and they have a lot of scents you can check out here! (They are only $2.75 online right now!)

7. Apricot Body Cream by Forever 21

I got a set of 4 of these body creams in the fall, and they are my favorite! For how inexpensive they are I expected myself not to like them, but I am almost out of all 4 tubes that I got! The set came with a blackberry vanilla scent that is amazing and that one stays in my purse! They smell delicious, and keep my hands moisturized longer than some of my other hand creams that aren't cheap. Next time if you are in Forever 21 and you see these lotions, pick one up and you won't be disappointed!

8. Bath and Body Works Body Mist in Oahu

These body mists are usually on sale where you get 3 for $12. They are a smaller bottle, but I switch my fragrance so often that the smaller sizes are perfect for me. I prefer body mists over actual perfume because I can tend to get migraines from strong smells and these are light and airy! This one is a warm coconut smell, and it makes me smell like summer!


Well that is all, I hope you enjoyed reading about my orange inspired blog post! Now, back to binge watching Netflix!!


As always, thanks for reading.
Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS