Saturday, July 12, 2014

Links I'm Loving #1

Thought it would be fun to share some random stuff with you all that I'm currently enjoying. I stayed inside and kept cool today and Pinterest sucked me in for quite a while. Hope you enjoy my random internet finds for the weekend :) Links can all be found in the titles down below!
PS - You can find me on Pinterest here!


1. What your sleeping position says about your personality.
- I found this article so interesting! According to this, I'm a "Starfish" sleeper which means "They are said to be very open minded and are great listeners. Starfish sleepers will really take the time to listen to your woes and victories" I mean I do want to be a counselor, so I guess you could say that is true? Ha! What is your sleeping position? Is it an accurate personality description?

2. 12 romance books for people who hate romance novels.
- I have just recently got back into reading since buying a Kindle at the beginning of the year. I am always finding new books to add to my "must read" list. I am not a person who would "hate romance novels" but this list looks good to me! My top picks off this would probably be "The Fault in our Stars" (I actually have already purchased it on my Kindle, just waiting to finish my current book), and "Bridget Jones' Diary" ... Have you read any of the books on this list?

3. Colbie Caillat - Try Music Video
- This music video is all over Facebook right now. The memo of the video is that you shouldn't have to try so hard to impress other people when your most impressive feature is your self beauty and your naked skin. I think she really bared it all in this music video taking off the makeup and photoshop and I think this is going to create a really beautiful message to women of all ages!

4. Ed Sheeran - Don't (Favorite song right now!!!)
- I took a exercise class last week with my best friend Karli and the instructor played this song during it and I immediately fell in love! It's so catchy, there are some bad words but I am so in love with this song! Ed Sheeran is slowly becoming one of my favorite artists!

5. Anderson Cooper Video
This video shows Anderson Cooper trying a schizophrenia simulator to see what it is like to live as a person who has schizophrenia. I majored in Psychology so things like this completely interest me, not sure if it will be interesting to anyone else. I like anything that can open my eyes to what it would be like if my life was on a different path. I think this is a simulation that all teachers/counselors/health providers should experience so they can at least have a sense of understanding when helping a child or another adult that suffers from schizophrenia.

6. The 28 Sexiest Eyes of Hollywood 
Yeah, your welcome. Here is a post of 28 of the hottest eyes, #4 is my personal favorite ;)



Well, there you have it. My random internet shares for the weekend :) Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

As always, thanks for reading
xoxo, Jaimie

2 comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS