Thursday, May 29, 2014

Nail Of The Day : Essie "for the twill of it"

Guess what? I'm also addicted to nail polish, surprise surprise. Essie is one of my favorite brands, they have the greatest formulas, release new colors every season, and they last the longest on me! Usually when a new season's collection comes out, I usually will buy the color that stands out the most, and when the Fall 2013 collection came out last year, my eyes immediately drew to this color. It is still to this day one of my top 5 favorite polishes just because it is so unique, yet not obnoxious or too flashy. 

Not much to this blog post, just wanted to share some photos of this polish since it can appear to be so many different colors depending on how the light hits it!! It's so gorgeous! 





In these pictures, I used 2 coats of the Essie Polish and 1 coat of Butter London Quick Dry Topcoat (leaves my nails so shiny I can see my reflection!!)





Hope you enjoyed this quick nail of the day post :) 
Let me know if you would like to see these a few times a month, and/or more of my nail polish favorites!


What color is on your nails today? 
Thanks for reading!
Jaimie



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS