Monday, May 12, 2014

Top 5 M.A.C Must Have Products

One of my all time favorite makeup brands is M.A.C. cosmetics. I love their products as they are always consistent, and I truly feel you get great quality products for what you pay for. Today I rounded up my top five holy grail products from them that I will continue to repurchase over and over.




1. M.A.C Fix +

Fix+ is a spray infused with vitamins and minerals. It contains a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber. It is a true multi-use product and it has became a staple in my makeup collection that I am in love with! There are a few ways you can use this product. One way is to spray it on your face to prep the skin, before you add foundation, or whatever face product you'll be using. Another way to use this product is to use it as a finishing spray. This is how I mainly use it, I spray a few sprays on my face after I am completely done with my makeup. It gives a natural dewey finish to the skin and feels so refreshing! You can also spray an eyeshadow brush with this product before using eyeshadow which will transfer the eyeshadow with much more pigment! 

2. M.A.C Powder Blush

Mac has one of the best blush formulas that I have ever tried. They have so many wonderful colors to choose from that can suit your skin tone. My all time favorite is the shade Melba. It is a matte finish and is a gorgeous peachy coral shade. On my skin tone, it just looks very natural and doesn't make me look like a clown! If you haven't tried a blush from Mac before, I would definitely recommend you give it a try! 

3. M.A.C Pro Longwear Concealer

The Pro Longwear concealer is amazing, it has great reviews and it is another staple in my collection that I will continue to repurchase. It is a lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage and settles to a comfortable, matte finish. The formula provides coverage for up to 15 hours. Depending on the shade your purchase, you can use this to cover under eye circles, or blemishes. 

4. M.A.C Lipstick

Need I say more? If you have tried a Mac lipstick before, you know what I mean! I am NOT a lipstick fan, I don't like the feeling and rarely reach for a lipstick. The formula of the lipsticks from Mac are my absolute favorite and the color Creme De Nude is my absolute favorite. 

5. M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

This is one my all time favorite products from any brand. This is a face powder that provides a natural yet matte finish to the skin. It is a light coverage powder, and isn't considered a foundation. I use mine to set my foundation, and if it is a warm day and I know I will be gone all day I take this along to touch up and keep my skin matte throughout the day. If I had to choose one product that I could buy from M.A.C. this would definitely be it! 


Thanks for reading!
Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS