Monday, January 12, 2015

True & Co : Custom Online Bra Shop, My Experience!

Today I wanted to post a review about a company/service that you can find online. A few months ago, I was in the market for a new bra. For some reason, I am not a person who likes to spend a lot of money on a bra, and when I find a good one, I usually buy two, and I'm good. I don't have a drawer full of them, and it isn't ever anything I'm excited about buying. My everyday bra started falling apart recently, and I knew that I was going to need a new one soon.

Part of the reason I hate shopping for bras, is that I've always had a really hard time finding my size. It has always been a tough thing for me, and I get so overwhelmed when shopping for a bra in a store. I end up just settling for one that doesn't fit me perfect, then I'm stuck with a bra that is poking me in the side, or just a tad too big.

I heard of True & Co, and instantly knew that I had to try it out. It is a simple way that you can try out new bras, and new sizes, all in the comfort of your OWN HOME. When I read those words, I knew right away that this was for me. I will break down the process of how to follow through with using True & Co.

Check out their website here.

1. Take your personal profile quiz. This will ask you a lot about how your current bra fits, and where it pokes, or where it is too big. It asks a lot about the type of bra and support you are looking for, and then it will pop up some suggestions and sizes to you based on your quiz.

2. Add 5 bras to your cart. I ended up added four from their suggestion list, and then went and looked around a little deeper to find a fifth one. They have such a wide range of bras, that finding 5 is no problem. They have really simple everyday bras (which is what I chose, and also really beautiful elegant and sexy pieces if that is what you are in the market for.

3. Your total will be $0.00. They don't charge you anything, and they ship the five bras to your house for FREE!

4. You will have to enter credit card information for authorization just so they have your payment on record in case you decide not to return any of the bras.

5. Once you receive your bras, you then enter your "five day try-on period". You get five days to try on the bras. This was the best part ever. I could try on one bra, and then try on some of my clothes with it. I could try on my work clothes, as well as my casual clothes to see how it fits with some of my favorite pieces of clothing.

6. Once you have decided on what you want to keep, you have to go back to the website and take your "fit feedback". It will walk through each bra and you can tell them how it fit, whether it was too big or too small, or fit perfect. This will help them make better suggestions for future purchases. During this time, you also confirm which bras you will be keeping and which ones you will be sending back.

**If you choose to send back all five bras, you aren't charged anything. They truly want you to find the right fit, so if they don't work out, you can send them all back and try again. 

7. After you complete the fit feedback, you will pay online for the bras that you will be keeping. You will then pack up the bras you don't want, in the return package. They supply a return package and a return label. It literally couldn't be easier.

8. Your last stop is to drop that package off at the post office, and you're done!

**If you don't want to do the at-home try on service, you can also just buy a bra online here like you would at any store. Free shipping over $75, and they offer free exchanges and returns within 30 days.

I seriously recommend this to anybody, of all ages. It is so simple, and makes perfect sense. I have always been weird about shopping for bras in the store, I've never known my exact size, I hate trying them on, and I feel so much pressure to buy one. This allowed me to try them on without a sales associate pressuring me to make a decision immediately. It allowed me to try it on with multiple pieces of clothing, lay down, sit down, stand up, and see how it felt.


The bra I ended up choosing for myself was the Magic Wire T-Shirt Bra, it is the perfect everyday bra, so soft, and so comfortable. This bra was $46, they have a lot of different price ranges, but I loved this one so I paid the price, still cheaper than Victorias Secret. They carry many different brands, so "True & Co" isn't a bra brand, they are a bra service.


So, have I convinced you yet that this is the best service to try out bras? You can try this out through this link here, and it will save you $25. YEP, twenty five dollars if you choose to keep a bra! I hope you try this out, I couldn't recommend it any more, it truly was so comfortable, and makes perfect sense.


As always, thanks for reading.

8 comments:

  1. shop online, like choosing a product from
    online shopping pakistan visiting the online store and then making payments online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pakistan is witnessing an unprecedented economic boom. We can see the effect of this boom all around us. online shopping pakistan Among others, there has been an exponential rise in consumer spending

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have provided you a wide range for the running as well as the upcoming styles in 2016. So,online shopping pakistan take on the charismatic one and enjoy being captivating.
    Online Shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is easy now! No need online shopping pakistan to plan for going out & get stuff you want to shop, Go to online shopping stores and select anything you like

    ReplyDelete
  5. having a face-to-face interaction with sales people; online shopping pakistan they can avoid in store traffic jam, etc.
    Online Shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. pakistan is witnessing an unprecedented economic boom. We can see the effect of this boom all around us. Among others,online shopping pakistan there has been an exponential rise in consumer spending. At the same time, more and more consumers are looking for easy way to shop since their time is increasingly under pressure.
    wholesale costume jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although online shopping is growing rapidly in Pakistan, there are many factors which make customers reluctant. According to a recent report, 43 percent online shoppers have failed in their attempt to purchase a product, thanks to poorly designed websites.online shopping pakistan Such design failures will cost online companies $14 billion come the holiday season, the report further notes. Therefore, to continue a healthy growth, online shopping vendors will have to continue improving the shopping experiences they offer.Also, businesses which already exist online and intend to switch to e-commerce must take note of the opportunities as well as the problemsor risk losing their credibility. So,if all online ventures make it their mission to deliver on their promises and espoused values then we will soon witness an E-commerce revolution in Pakistan.
    wholesale fashion jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very impress on your information, Its a really very impressive blog. I really got some another very nice information.
    Bra Online Singapore

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS