Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Feature #2 : Rosewater Facial Spray

Happy Friday!

Here I am to feature another one of my favorite products this Friday night. Did you see last weeks featured product? You can check that post out here. Today, I'm featuring a product from Mario Badescu. It is their Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater.



What is it?

According to the Mario Badescu website, this is "a refreshing, hydrating mist to use anywhere anytime. Simply formulated with fragrant Herbal Extracts and Rosewater, for a pleasant, pick me up for dehydrated, tight, and uncomfortable skin. Spray your day and night creams for a boost of hydration, or use it to set makeup, or even spray on dry hair throughout the day. Safe for all skin types, gently, and non-irritating".

That is a really accurate description, but in my terms, it is a really nice spray that leaves my skin feeling really fresh and healthy.


How do you use it?

The description up above gave a few ways to use it, but I use this for two main ways.

1. I use it to set my makeup. I have oily skin, so I tend to migrate toward products with a mattifying finish. When I finish my makeup, it can sometimes look too matte, and I like to add just a little bit of moisture so my skin looks healthy, and not like I just covered all of my face with makeup. I spray a few sprays of this over my face and it leaves my skin feeling and looking a healthy amount of "dewey".

2. At night, I spray this ALL over my face, neck, and chest after applying my moisturizer. When I apply my makeup, I do one or two sprays, but at night, I do like 5 or more. It really boosts my moisturizer, and helps it work so much better. It is also a really easy way to get some moisture to my neck and chest, because I can often get lazy and not apply my moisturizer there.

Does it smell bad?

Some people don't like the scent of this, but I don't mind it. It smells just like the title, aloe, herbs, and rosewater. It mainly smells like rosewater, which is a very gentle and pleasant smell to me!

Where can I buy it?

Mario Badescu website : 4oz for $7.00 or 8oz for $12
Ulta - 2oz for $5 (great to test it out!) or $7.00 for 4oz
Nordstrom - 4oz for $7.00

There aren't any price differences. If you want to test this out, look up at the travel size section in Ulta, for the 2oz bottle. If you know you love it, order the big bottle through Mario Badescu's website.

Anything else? 

Not much else to say about this guy. It is really gentle, great for all skin types, and super refreshing. IF you find that your skin gets dry throughout the day, or at night you really like to moisturize your skin, I would try this guy out. It leaves my skin feeling very healthy and fresh, which is a great feeling! If you have any questions about this product, leave it down below, I've used it for over a year!


As always, thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. I've been looking for something like this for a while now, this seems perfect:) http://berleykimx.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it out! Thanks for stopping by! xo

      Delete
    2. i think i will, no problem, great blog x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS