Saturday, November 7, 2015

My Month In Photos | October 2015


*Majority of these photos are from my iPhone, so I apologize for the random sizing of these photos, I usually like my blog posts to have the same size photos, but just impossible on these types of posts! 


I started my month off with my most favorite manicure I've ever had! If you know me personally, you would know that my favorite color is "army green" as about half of my closet is that color. I have never tried it on my nails, but I loved it! I got a lot of compliments on this color during the month and I already want to get it on my nails again! 

I celebrated the official mark of fall (when October rolls around) by lighting up some fall candles around the house! My favorite of the three below is the Sea Salt and Maple Popcorn candle from Bath and Body Works! I have already bought a few more that will be up next after these burn through. I have about one more day worth of burning on all of these, and then it's time to rotate through more yummy fall scents!

I had a lazy night at home this month, and decided to play around with some halloween makeup. This was my favorite one from the night. I did this look with just an eyeshadow pencil and eyeliner, so I know it would have been 10x better if I had actual face paint and halloween makeup products around. Next year I think I definitely want to utilize something like this on halloween, and make it super detailed!

About halfway through the month I received a super fun package from The Tasting Room. I received a tasting kit of six different kinds of wine. The idea is pretty interesting. You log into their website, and they guide you through a tasting session, telling you which bottles to take a sip of in which order. You then answer simple questions on the website, which allows the company to guide and curate personalized shipments of wine straight to your door. I still haven't done the actual tasting yet, but I'm excited to see the results of my tasting! 



I had such a fun Halloween weekend with my friend Lauren. On Friday night, we were a cat and a mouse. On Saturday night, I was a scarecrow! It was the easiest costume, but one of my favorites! I was planning on not wearing a hat, until Lauren spotted this hat in Icing on clearance, and it was the perfect scarecrow hat!

Then, I ended my month with getting a terrible cold, hence the shot of Nyquil below. I seem to always get sick around Halloween every year, and I am still fighting this cold right now! I have already had a lot of fun nights in November so far, and I can't wait to share them next month in another "My Month In Photos" blog post! 


As always, thanks for reading!
xoxo, Jaimie. 

2 comments:

  1. Jaimie, your site is so cute! I just started blogging and I was looking into other local bloggers. I found yours on a list on Lindsay Living's page about Seattle Style Bloggers, and I am so glad I did! You have a ton of great content, and awesome style. Looking forward to seeing more of this blog!

    - Jessica Herzog
    lipstickandcashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, thanks for stopping by! I just checked your site out and I would never know that you just started blogging, it looks so cute! Can't wait to read more of your stuff! xo

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS