Thursday, September 25, 2014

Current Favorites

Hi Everyone!

Wow it has been tough to get back on track since returning from vacation. Once I get settled in with Grad School and my job and getting organized, I might try to migrate into a more concrete posting schedule, such as posting on Wednesdays and Sundays, or MWF, or whatever works best for my schedule.

I love blogging, and I am so thankful that my followers reach out and tell me that they enjoy my blogging. I think to switching to a more concrete posting schedule will help me stay accountable, and also allow you guys to know when to look for new posts.

Today, I'm going to round up my current favorite products. I usually do a monthly favorites post, but August got away from me, and it's too early for September favorites. I also am not going to take personal pictures of these items, my camera battery was dead when I went to start this post and I really wanted to get it up, so sorry for no real pictures!


1. Loreal Collection Privee - The Perfect Nudes Collection
This collection came out a month or so ago, and I love it so much. All four of those lipsticks up there look so different in color, and you might not consider them all a "nude" lipstick, but they are. This is the perfect nude collection and it is designed to find that perfect nude lip for all skin tones and undertones. I bought the color "Jennifer's Nude" which is the one on the far right, J Lo's perfect nude.

It works so well with my skin, and I love the creamy matte finish. I have been wearing it almost daily, as it truly is the perfect nude for my skin tone! 

2. Victorias Secret Eau So Sexy Body Spray
This is a newer scent to VS, and I am so obsessed. I lean toward body sprays more than perfumes, but I'm honestly considering purchasing the perfume in this scent. I prefer a lighter fragrance, and I don't really like having a heavy scent on all day, I'd much rather reapply a lighter fragrance. I have one bottle of this, and it is almost gone! They are only $10 for the body spray, since they don't last as long. I am going back to buy a few more so I can keep one in my car!  The notes in this fragrance are
Bergamot, paradise apple, and chantilly cream. yum. 

3. Essie Nail Polish in "Watermelon"

This has always been one of my favorite nail polish picks. My friend and I both applied this on our nails before we left for Hawaii and it held up so great. It is a really bold pink color, without being neon or too "little-girly". It is a very sophisticated hot pink, if that is even possible ;) 

4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

When I returned from Hawaii, none of my makeup matched my skin. I got pretty dark, pretty quick. This was a great sign, since it also cleared up my skin amazingly! Since I've been back from Hawaii, I haven't worn foundation. I have just been dotting this concealer over any dark spots that I have, and blending it out, setting it with a light coverage powder, and then doing my blush and bronzer as normal. I really love this concealer, mine is almost empty, but I'm definitely going to repurchase it! I know they also have it in a brightener shade for under the eyes, I definitely need to try that.

5. Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner

I have been killing this shampoo and conditioner lately. I used an entire bottle on my own before my vacation, this is what we used on vacation, and I'm using it still after I return home!! I usually switch up my shampoo and conditioner with every purchase, so this is a pretty big deal for me. I love how soft this leaves my hair, I feel like I can get a really good wash with minimal product, and it smells amazing! It is a very natural coconut smell, so don't expect this to smell like a fruity pina colada, more like a true coconut milk smell, I love it so much. I would highly, and confidently, recommend ANY shampoo and conditioner from the Organix Line! 

Well there you have it, my current favorite products. Like I said earlier, I am hoping to get on a more scheduled way of doing things around here. I will for sure keep you updated on what I do end up deciding, but I think it will take a few weeks of Graduate School to see what I'm really getting myself into! Also, would you guys want any lifestyle posts about grad school? I had a thought of sharing my interview process and giving some tips for a graduate school interview? 


As always, thanks for reading
xoxo, Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS