Friday, September 5, 2014

VACATION!!!

Happy Friday to all of my amazing readers!

I just wanted to get a quick post up to let you all know that I am heading out tomorrow for Vacation! I'm heading to Maui tomorrow and won't return until Saturday, September 13th. This will mean no new blog posts for the week. Hopefully this doesn't disappoint anybody too much, but it will be nice to have a break from reality for a week ;)

I wan't to give you all a little teaser of what to expect when I return.
- All about my trip to Maui
- August Favorites
- August Bulu Box (health and fitness subscription box)
- Ipsy vs. Birchbox for September
- Book Review (2!!)
- Skin Care Essentials



Can't wait to return to my little corner on the web, but also extremely excited for 7 days in the sun with my best friend!

Talk to you all soon,
xoxo, Jaimie :)

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to learn a strong little secret that might get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS