Monday, December 7, 2015

Celebrity Style Steal : Chrissy Teigen

Have you ever wished that you could own the same clothes as some of your favorite celebrities? I know I do, I scroll through my Instagram and just wish that I had the same closet as some of them!! Today I'm taking a few top looks from my one of my favorite celebrities and letting you all know where you can find these looks for less. If you have a suggestion for the next Celebrity Style Steal post, let me know! Today, we are featuring Chrissy Teigen, if anyone has followed any of my celebrity style posts, you would know that she is basically my style icon!! 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I love this street-style look! The gray dress can be dressed up or dressed down, and looks so comfortable! I am obsessed with the olive green floor length trench, but couldn't find anything identical to it, it is very unique. I also love the strappy heels that she is wearing with this outfit, these type of shoes are really in style, and I think that these nude ones can go well with so many different outfits. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This next look is adorable on Chrissy! The blouse is so delicate, but can easily be turned edgy with the shorts and scrappy heels. I was surprised to see that her blouse is from the LC Collection at Kohls! It is so affordable and looks much more designer than Kohls. I linked the exact match below. The shorts were hard to find an exact match, and it is hard to find something that material, that has that type of fit. The black heels really top this look off, this is one of my favorite looks of hers!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is such a cute, casual look. I love the hat, as it adds a chic touch to a very simple outfit. I unfortunately can't pull off those types of shorts, but I also think this would look adorable with a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans, and black heels or booties. 

Distressed Denim Shorts - $15.90

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you have any other celebrities that you wish you could get their look for less? Let me know and I'd love to try and find some of their looks for cheaper! 


As always, thanks for reading.
xoxo, Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS