Saturday, September 26, 2015

Weekend Favorites

1. This youtube video from Todrick Hall which mashes up a lot of Taylor Swift songs into one. He is so creative and talented, I can tell this video took a lot of work, and it shows! It is so catchy!!

2. I'm lusting over this Kate Spade watch! I'm in the market for a few watch, do you have any recommendations for good brands that I may not have heard of?

3. The new Starbucks cups!? So cute, and makes me so excited for all of the fall things that are coming!

4. My mom (owner at Limited Lane Custom Designs) made me this shirt last week after I told her what I wanted it to say, a lot of my friends liked it, so she listed it on her Etsy shop for sale! I love it so much!! 

5. Pumpkin. Spice. Oreos.  Do I really need to say more?


I hope you guys are as excited for fall as I am! I thought I'd hop on here really quick this weekend and share a few of my current favorite things. I just started my second year of graduate school, along with a full time job and an internship, so I haven't been posting quite as much as I am used to. I am going to have a few subscription box reviews coming up, and a fun hair-product post coming up shortly also.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS