Sunday, August 30, 2015

Boxycharm | August 2015

I've lacked on the subscription box posts over the last month, because it's just been so crazy around here! Small update, I actually just cancelled my subscription with Ipsy. They are still one of my favorite subscription companies, but I'm trying to budget my money better as I am about to start an unpaid internship, and this just had to go.

For now, I'm just staying subscribed to Boxycharm. I've been subscribed to Boxycharm for about 4 months now and I truly use the products I get, and they are almost always full sized. So onto August's box!



1. Nios Shield - Leave-In Conditioner >> FULL SIZE $26.00

I love using leave-in conditioners as they help my hair detangle, air dry quicker, and de-frizz. This one has color protection and also has SPF 15 in it. I've never used hair products with an SPF in it, so I'm intrigued. It even says that it helps with scalp sunburns. This doesn't have any type of strong smell, which I'd prefer over a bad smell. I will definitely be trying this tonight after I shower!! The packaging is really luxurious also, seems really nice.

2. So Susan - Statement Skin >> FULL SIZE $20.00

This is a highlighting crayon, which I've never used. I actually just recently got into using highlighters, but I've only used powder form. This is actually really pretty. I put it on my hand when I received it and immediately was like "nope, this is a white glittery stripe" but once I blended it out, it looks so natural and highlighted. I'm actually pretty excited to use this! It does seem a little over priced at $20, but I've never even heard of this brand.

3. MICA Beauty - Gel Eyeliner >> FULL SIZE $35.00

I've received multiple MICA beauty products in subscription boxes, and I'm always really impressed with them! Unfortunately I don't prefer gel eyeliner as my top preference, but I used to only use it exclusively. I will definitely be using this as it looks really nicely pigmented, and seems like a really nice texture. This is such a good product to get in a subscription box!

4. Seta - Eyeliner Brush >> FULL SIZE $16.00

I've said it multiple times, but one of my favorite things to get in boxes is makeup brushes! They are just something that I never go and shop for, but I'm always needing more. This is a perfect combination to get alongside the gel eyeliner, and I will definitely be trying the duo soon! Happy about this product.

5. Coastal Scents - Revealed 3 Palette >> FULL SIZE $39.95 (usually on sale for $19.95). 

In my very first Boxycharm, I received the Revealed 2 Palette, and I actually use it a lot! I'm happy to get the Revealed 3 palette also! These are great values, and I'm happy to add it to my collection! The colors in this palette aren't colors that I'd normally gravitate towards, pinks and purples don't suit my skin color and tone, but I'm happy to add them to my collection! The golds and browns on the top row are definitely more my style!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is why Boxycharm is my favorite box! I paid $21 for this box, and I got $117 worth of product (this is counting the eyeshadow palette at $20 instead of $40 because it's always on sale).

I am actually excited about ALL five full sized products in the box this month. Another happy customer of Boxycharm! :)


As always, thanks for reading.
xoxo, Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS