Thursday, July 2, 2015

My Month in 5 Photos | June 2015

A lot of my favorite bloggers do this type of post, so I figured I would start also! I get a lot of good feedback when I share a little more into my personal life so this is a good way to start incorporating some of that!

1. I took my first line dancing lesson! As I've mentioned, I'm in grad school, and I was blessed with the MOST amazing individuals in my cohort that I love so much! Some of us girls decided to give line dancing a try, and I surprisingly LOVED it. I danced when I was younger, so the choreography and memory part wasn't a problem for me, I just was very nervous to get into my country side and try some line dancing. I was pleasantly surprised at how fun it was, and I already can't wait go back!


2. An amazing macaron shop in New York was kind enough to send me some macarons. They reached out to me, and when I told them that I've actually never tried a macaron, they were happy to send some my way! Let's just say, they were amazing!! One was a strawberry cream flavor and I wish I had 100 of those. They are so chewy and practically melt in your mouth. I was so thankful they reached out, and I look forward to sending these as gifts to friends and family for special occasions.


3. I attended the US Open. I was so thankful when the opportunity approached to attend the US Open as I have been a golfer my entire life. The weather was perfect, and the experience was great. I actually got hooked up with some tickets in the nicest all inclusive tent that offered unlimited food and drinks, so that added to the amazing experience of being a spectator at the US Open!

4. I went to an amazing resort for a work trip, at Suncadia resort in Cle Elum, WA. Our first night there we relaxed a bit before the busy work weekend started by grabbing some wine and pizza flatbread. My coworkers and I got wine flights, and they were all delicious! Paired with some flatbread pizza, and it was a win win for me.

5. I went to a charity event that Russell Wilson and Kasey Kahne put on together called The Drive. It raises money for Seattle Childrens Hospital. They provided an auction, great food and drinks, and an amazing concert! There were a lot of celebrities mingling around, and they were all so kind to take photos and have great conversation. Here I am with Kasey Kahne, Anthony Anderson, Joey Fatone (fan girl), and Al from Home Improvement!! It was such a fun night.


Now onto July! It is my birthday month, which is always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS