Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Favorites

Hi all, can't believe it is already November! Although that means I will wrap up my current favorite items that I discovered during October. Here we go! 



1. Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Towlettes - Burts Bees

I love these so much. I have a particular wipe that I love to use to remove my makeup, but I also use them in the morning to quickly cleanse my face because I am much more lazy with my skincare in the morning. First off, these smell SO good. It is the most delicious peach smell, and I love it in the morning because it is very refreshing. The exfoliating aspect of it isn't as amazing as using an exfoliator, but it is definitely great for every day because it isn't too intense. 

2. Marc Jacobs Eyeliner in Black

I have been loving this eyeliner lately. It stays on really well, applies really smooth, and doesn't require a sharpener! I love twist up eyeliners, it is just much more convenient. It is a little spendy, but stays really well, I love it! I haven't tried anything else from Marc Jacobs new line, but definitely wanting to try more, really great quality!

3. Bath and Body Works Wallflowers

I am such a candle girl, I love burning candles. I have been extremely busy lately, which doesn't leave much time at home to burn my candles. I picked up a few of these wallflowers a few weeks ago and have been obsessed. They are such strong scents, and you can leave them plugged in all of the time. That is the best part, that my room can smell amazing all day without having to burn a candle. Currently I have Pumpkin Caramel Latte plugged in, but will soon plug in Tis the Season, which is my FAVORITE Bath and Body Works smell ever, ever, ever!

4. Pacifica Roll-On Perfume in Indian Coconut Nectar

I usually don't like roll-on perfume, but I have been obsessed with this one lately. I have thrown this in my purse and I find myself using it way more than I expected. It smells like vanilla coconut to me, but not too sweet. I have gotten a lot of random compliments when I wear this asking what I'm wearing, which never happens because I often don't wear strong scents. With a roll-on perfume, I put some on the inside of my wrists, sides of my neck, and inside of my elbows (those are the hot spots for perfume if you didn't know). I have been loving this, and it is super affordable!

5. Dior Creme De Rose Lip Balm

I just wrote an entire post about all of my favorite lip balms, but I have to mention this guy again. I am so obsessed, I have already made a dent and I haven't even had it that long. It is such a luxurious product, smells amazing, and works amazing. I apply it in the morning while getting ready, and throughout the day if I am at home. Completely loving this, and if you are in the market for a new lip balm, this might be a great one to ask for, for Christmas!


OTHER FAVORITES: 

Television Favorites: 

I finally caught up with The Vampire Diaries, which I am just completely obsessed with. All 5 seasons are now on Netflix, and the 6th season is currently playing. I am now caught up with live television, which reminds me how much I hate waiting for a new episode ; ) Also loving Survivor this season, is anyone else watching it? I love it every season, it never lets me down!

Book Favorites: 

I am working on Big Little Lies right now from Liane Moriarty. It is pretty good so far, I'm listening to it from Audible, which is an app that allows you to listen to books. I have been listening on my morning commute to work, which I am actually really enjoying. Next on my reading list are Sharp Objects and Dark Places by Gillian Flynn.

Fashion Favorites: 

I have found a shirt from Target which I am obsessed with. They are V-Neck shirts, offered in a few different colors. They are very flowy and long, and perfect for layering in the fall. They go for $12 which I think is great, I have one in olive green (my favorite clothing color) and one in black. I definitely need to pick up a couple more because they are perfect with leggings, boots, and a scarf! You can find them online here! 

Thanks for reading! Next Sunday's post will be all about how to find the best deals on beauty products! Stay tuned : )

6 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Burt's Bees, especially this exfoliator! I've used this same type that comes in a bottle for years. I had no idea it came as a facial wipe! I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for it. Thanks for sharing your monthly favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I had no idea that it came in a scrub!! haha! I will definitely check that out, it seriously smells so good. Thanks for stopping by. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love the list, now I want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Whenever I read someones favorites posts, I immediately want to go shopping as well! haha it is a curse! Thanks for stopping by, xoxo.

      Delete
  3. My local Earthfare sells Pacifica. Their packaging looks so enticing, but I've never bought any of their stuff. I may go pick up that roll-on!

    Also, I am in need of some tops for layering. What brand is the Target top?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I definitely want to try other scents from their roll-on line also! ... And for the Target top, it is just the Target brand, Massimo. I actually was just able to find them online!! Took some searching but I found them, and they have way more colors online than in my store! I just linked it up in my post if you want to check it out!! : )

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS